Kafren. I miss you. Come back home, please!
Just paid my rent and student loan payment; back to being broke and eating soup or tuna for the next month. Awesome.
I’d like to think I am over it, that I am no longer affected by your absence. But each time I see your name flash up on my screen that sharp pain of abandonment creeps back in from its deep, dark depths. I am better than this.
So I just push it back down, never to speak of this darkness again.
Got my guy hooked on Shameless
Time to snuggle up and watch season one and two this weekend!
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free. (i’d consider a breast reduction)
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been to Mexico.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten Sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I‘ve smoked pot.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
So I am really excited for 2013…
I have a few goals in mind for the year. One of the main ones is to get really into cooking. I am horrible at it currently, even having me make toast is like pulling teeth. But this year I am going to start making meals for my roommates and I. I will probably start making one big thing a week, and progress from there. In conjunction with this I am going to be eating healthier, more natural meals. I am just really excited to be starting this new phase of my life and hopefully becoming ridiculously talented in the kitchen. If any of you have any recipes they want to share my ask is open :)
I have really been missing my man lately. Hope I will be able to drive up and see him soon; at least before the spring semester starts. That’s 22 days away!
Random ramblings of the night.
I bought a longboard yesterday
I have been saving up my money like crazy and been looking at getting a longboard for some time. I just found out that I got a paid internship which will likely lead to a full-time job, so I decided to treat my self. Already pulled a muscle in my back, but having so much fun! I can’t wait until I can get good enough to pull tricks and ride with some friends at the local skatepark. I am such a kid.